Sodium Carboxymethyl Celluloseis widely used in food industry as thickener, stabilizer, moisture
sustainer and emulsifier to improve taste. It is used in making
yoghurt, beverage, jelly, syrup, cookies, instant noodles and
1. Liquid beverage: Adding Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose into liquid beverage can
suspend particles evenly, fresh the color, and extend shelf life.
2. Lactic acid beverage: Adding Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose can stabilize the solution,
prevent precipitation, improve mouth feel, increase quality and
Milk: mainly for soy milk, peanut milk, almond milk, etc.. Adding
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose can suspend, emulsify, stabilize the
product, avoid fatty particles building up as well as whiten,
sweeten and remove soy odor.
3. Frozen foods (ice cream): Adding Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose into frozen foods can
reduce crystals, anti-thawing, smooth mouth feel, increase
whiteness, enlarge volume, etc..
4. Wheat foods: Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose in bread can make the bread
homogeneous micro-corn (e.g. honeycomb-like texture) enlarge
volume, decrease crumb falling, prevent collapse and maintain fresh
and moisture. The use of CMC in noodles/instant noodles can enhance
toughness, maintain length, improve fine and smooth mouth feel,
save edible oil, and lower cost.
5. Biscuit, Pancake and Moon-cake: In the production of biscuit and pancake, adding Sodium
Carboxymethyl Cellulose into wheat flour can adjust flour
flexibility, improve texture, build better shape, avoid breakage,
smooth and brighten cake surface, improve crispy, taste and mouth
For theapplication inmoon-cake , mixing Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose into the cake
crust and cake-filling or spraying Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
solution onto the cake surface can inhibit molding, maintain
moisture to keep soft, extend shelf life, improve outface oneness.
Also make cake-filling soft, delicious as well extend shelf life.
6. Sauces & topping: Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose is suitable for sauce and toppings
such as peanut sauce, sesame paste, almond sauce and mixed congee,
etc.. As the basic substance of sauce, Sodium Carboxymethyl
Cellulose has the advantages of good solubility in cold or boiled
water, good smooth taste. Moreover, it can improve taste caused by
artificial sweetener. Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose also has much
better stability than starch.
Packing & Storage:
25 KGcraft paper bag, or other packings as customers’request
1. Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose should be moisture-proof, fire
prevention, anti-high temperature, store in ventilate and dry
2. Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose should prevent raining during
transportation, prohibit using cleek during loading and unloading.
3. Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose should prevent moisture during
storage, or the product can be gelatinized or partially dissolved
to influence applications.
We can produce Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Food Grade with high
purity and very high viscosity, we also can produce Sodium
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Food Grade according to